People usually think that girls and jewels are destined to be together. So do I. But Callie, a girl I met in Modern Square, has changed my mind. Perhaps, girls are bound to bags, tote bag, hobo bag, whatever it is.
She is the weirdest person I knew, but also the most adorable one. I would like to share the story about us and the story how she gets crazy about bags.
Last Christmas day, in Modern Square when I still had my Christmas gift in my hand for my boyfriend, he called and told me that we broke up. He didn’t give a reason and said he had decided. Last moment, the world was full of joy and bliss, then, it all fell. I collapsed on the bench nearby and couldn’t help weeping.
“Hey, my friend, are you all right?” A sweet came into my ear. My eyes were filled with tear, so I could just a shapely figure of a young girl.
“I guess so. Thank you for asking.” I sobbed.
“Here.” She passed me a tissue.
Gave her a thankful glimpse, I felt much better.
“You know what, I’m going to sit here and eat snacks and chocolate with you.” She said. Then She opened her large hobo, and took a lot of stuff. Drinks, shacks, sugars, even a thin blanket!
“It looks like you have put your home inside this bag.” Again, I felt much better.
“Yeah, that’s why I love bags, they are convenient and lovely. Other girls perhaps like jewels, clothes, cosmetic better, but my favorite is always different kinds of bags. Mind to hear a story?”
I shook my head and looked at her with curiosity. With a large smile, she began her story.
“It was also a Christmas, much like you, I was sad and gloomy, crying in the street. Oh, it was in America, I went there for study. Passers were too happy to notice my sorrow I felt lonely and scary. Then Santa Claus showed up, red coat, red hat, red shoes and white hair and white moustache. Of cause he was not a real one, it might be some activity in their country. He stopped in front of me and began to sing a Christmas song. I don’t know its name, but it’s a beautiful song. At that time my heart calmed down with the song. It seemed hope has come back me. Then he said, “ Hello, my child, I have had plenty of presents here. Let’s find out what is for you.” He rummaged in his large bag and then took out a nice handbag. “See, this one has your name attached. It’s yours.” He gave it to me and then left. I checked the bag, and it were full of chocolates. I ate some. It was sweet and made my heart back to alive. After that day, I have had a crush on bags, handbags, tote bags, all of them. And put candies or other stuff inside, in case I would meet someone need help. I guess my story has to stop here. It’s getting late. You’d better go home now, my friend.” She finished her story and stood up.
“Thank you, I really feel much better. I appreciate everything you have done.” I shook hand with her. She smiled again and left.
“Hey, I don’t even know your name.” I yelled out.
“Callie.”
Yes, Callie. She is the one loves bags. She is the one put warmth in her bags.
No comments:
Post a Comment