A person can meet a lot of misunderstands in his or her life, because no one is perfect, and not everyone can understand you and on the other hand, you may not understand others. So, then it will come misunderstand between you and me, may be misunderstand is small or may be sometimes it is big, but as we all know, we must deal with misunderstand and make all things clear to every person. But everyone will have misunderstand, no matter for you or for others, and so do I. I had misunderstood few days ago, and that misunderstand caused by a bag.
One day I went to my good friend’s home, and we watched TV together at first, but then we felt very boring. And then she said to me she wanted to share something new and beautiful to me. Then I followed her to enter her bedroom and I saw a lot of beautiful bags, but there were several bags that caught my attention, and I almost can not move my eyes from them. I asked to my friend that what the names of those bags were. She told me that they were all some cheap bags and those bags called hobo bags, she brought them from the supermarket. I found that even though those bags were simple and cheap, but they were all different and convenient, and I told to my friend that I loved them very much. And then I spent some times at her home and then I went back, but few hours later, she called to me that asked if I took her one of her bags, I felt very strange and I said no, but she did not believe me, because she said she felt how much I loved those bags, and now, one of them was missing, so she doubted it was me that done the bad thing for her. Despite what I explained to her, she did not believe at all. And then she hung up on me. I felt very sad, and in addition the sense of sad, I can not find the other emotion, but it was surprised to me that she called to me again next day, and said sorry to me, because she finally knew that it was her mother that took her bag to have it washed. She apologized to me and I said to her that it was just misunderstand.
So, it is very normal for us to have misunderstand, the key thing is that we must to deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment