The desire of independent always making those teenagers crazy, but when they are actually facing the high fee of their daily cost, the enthusiasm heart of them will be frozen as soon as you can imagine.
I do not want to laugh at one of them, because I think I am a member of them too. I do want to be independent as I am a college student, and those days which fully dependent on my parents are vanished. I should live in a brand new life, a life which I can earn the money I need by myself. That is the basic standard of independent, I think. I can understand if you are considering about I am the one who probably makes the jokes, but as a matter of fact, you are wrong, as my decision is big.
Last year, during summer holidays, my friend Bill ordered large quantities of wholesale bags, which most of them were for businessman. You know the business bag is the best selling at any time. He also rented a small store for selling his products and sold them by himself due to the lack of money. During that period, Bill woke up early in the morning and closed up his store late at night every day. Although the work was hard and tired, he did not mind, still, keeping his fierce enthusiasm until had sold them all and earned enough money. Just as the old saying that goes: no pain, no gain. And with Bill's hard work, he achieved a satisfactory consequence at the end. Lots of money he earned which could afford him at least two years of college studies costs. How I envy him. And he is my example, an example I can catch up with.
This time, through a week's negotiation, I will become a partner of Bill, and we have already been ordering three times more of the wholesale bags when compared with last year's. Especially to the business bag, which order even more, still, needless to say, it is the best selling products again.
We've made a big decision that we will earn the money as much as we can this time, and after that, we can be pride and claim that we will be the one who independent. We know we can. Yes we can. And we convinced that a magnificent life has been ready for us. Believe or disbelieve, we don't mind, we just go our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment