Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Work Bag, Find Back Yourself
Yesterday, I went shopping with my friends after working for such long hours. We went to the downtown area to see if there was any bag that suited us very much. We went around and around but none of the bags attracted us at all. After going through many shops we eventually entered into a shop which read the fashion bags for sale.On stepping into the shop, many bags of different colors and styles came into my eyes. The bags, especially the work bags were of the latest fashion and were very suitable for the office lady like me.I could not wait to try the one which I liked most on. And on seeing the person in the mirror, I was shocked. I saw a person with confidence again, which jogged my memory of my past.Several months ago, I had been a successful and excellent manager of my office. I had succeeded in doing much business with other companies both domestic and abroad. Unluckily, I failed just three months ago, because of being cheated by one of my colleagues. I trusted her so much that I had never dreamt of being betrayed by her. As a result, I was dismissed since I could not manage to reach the agreement with my customer on a business, which reached a full amount of value of 2 billion. It is known to all that the society is full of competition, just as the animal world. I failed and I was destined to be fired since the weak animal was determined to be killed by the strong ones. I accepted the consequence; I knew that I should be responsible for it. I left my former company and found my present in a small office. I had lost my confidence and my ambition. I lived a simple and plain life now instead of the colorful and busy life in the past.I lost myself into my thought. I hated the present life so much that I could not bear it any longer when I saw into the mirror. I wanted to be the person I used to be. I wanted to be successful, excellent and filled with confidence. I had been tired of being an ordinary person living a simple life. I wanted to change myself very much.I bought this bag and determined to change my life from then on. With the experience I gained from the past, I was sure that I could be successful again in the future.
Labels:
Bagsok
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment